Checkback Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree, and allows the Website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access our Websites, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Websites
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Websites, and we use different types of cookies to run the Websites:
- Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Website behaves or looks, such as the "remember me" functionality.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Website is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Websites to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Websites, deliver advertisements on and through the Websites, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
OK, I understand